CSW provides staffing support for Sancon Commissioning. Sancon specializes in Commissioning, Start-Up, Operational and Maintenance support to large industrial projects. Their business is to take fabrication sites to a safe and efficient operating facility and to provide support and technical assistance to keep them that way. SANCON’s ISO 9001 certified Integration Management System forms the foundation for sound commissioning planning and project execution. By adhering to the established practices and procedures outlined within this system, SANCON is able to ensure projects are well planned, without incident, and on schedule.
Candidates should possess experience in Commissioning and Start-Up together with an excellent understanding of operations and maintenance within the offshore oil and gas sector or Nuclear facilities.
- Applicant must have experience in CSU management of offshore oil and gas and or nuclear facilities
- Applicants must have held a position and title of CSU Manager on more than 1 project.
- 10 plus years in Commissioning Leadership and ability to lead large groups.
- Strong sense of responsibility to Safety and safe practice implementation
- Strong planning skills, understanding and ability to work with schedulers
- Strong working knowledge of Mechanical Completion Process and ability to implement program
- Proficient communicator both written and spoken of the English language.
- Proficient in standard office software programs.
- Proficient in project controls, with understanding of cost control standards, change management, etc.
- Applicant must have a technical background as a technologist, 3rd class operator or professional engineer.
- Ability to develop detailed CSU Plans, including scope identification, staffing plans, budgets, schedules as well as development of project procedures such as; mechanical completion plan, CSU execution strategies, Control of work, Redline and others as required.
- Management training (PMP) or other an asset
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Comfortable in managing from an office or field environment
- Ability to work abroad on rotational or term basis
All applicants will be reviewed and only the successful ones will be contacted. All other applications will be kept on file for a period of 6 months for future consideration. Only online applications will be accepted. Please ensure a resume is attached to application of this posting to be considered.