Tropic Utility & Power Plant Workers (Contract):
CSW, a New Brunswick based resource firm is seeking multiple positions in Utility and Power Plant Operations and Maintenance. The positions are contract based with a rotational posting.
Postings will be in Tropical locations and staff must have a valid passport and must pass criteria for a work visa. Candidates must have previous experience in a power utility company.
Applicants for the following positions are being sought:
2) Substation Technicians
3) Power Plant Operators (all classes)
4) Power Plant Maintenance Mechanics, Instrumentation Techs, Industrial Electricians
5) Control/Automation Techs
6) Power Plant Supervisors/Leads
Candidates shall possess experience in operation and maintenance of Power Plant or Utility Transmission.
- Journeyman classification or higher
- 5 years minimum experience in Power Utility Company
- Ability to travel on a rotational basis
- Strong sense of responsibility to Safety and safe practice implementation
- Valid passport and no criminal record to restrict work visa applications
- Lineman to have valid commercial drivers licence
Accommodations, Travel and subsistence will be provided for all successful candidates.
All applicants will be reviewed and only the successful ones will be contacted. All other applications will be kept on file for a period of 12 months for future consideration. Only online applications will be accepted. Please note job title “Tropical Utility Workers”. Please ensure a resume is attached to application of this posting to be considered.