Canadian Skilled Workforce has the following opportunity for professionals in Commissioning and Start-Up and supportive coordination roles for large industrial projects for our client. Our client's business is to take sites to a safe and efficient operating facility and to provide support where necessary. By adhering to the established practices and procedures outlined within this system, they are able to ensure projects are well planned, without incident, and on schedule.
Due to acquiring of new projects our client is seeking the following candidates for upcoming opportunities with their company. The position will be based in various locations including Alberta, Newfoundland and other areas and will eventually require travel to site location.
Leads in Commissioning / Start-up, Project Coordination and Mechanical Completions
- Candidates should possess extensive experience in either Commissioning/ Start-Up,Project Coordination and or Mechanical Completions within the Off shore Oil and Gas sector.
- Must have 7+ years of Leadership experience in the off shore industry.
- Must reside in Alberta, Newfoundland and areas close by as positions are based on Monday to Friday 40 hours per week.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Familiar with project controls, practices and completion system methodology.
- Background in Engineering, Technology, Process Operations or other with experience.
Applicants must have a recognized Canadian certification
All applications will be kept in our database and reviewed as needed for current and future projects, however only those candidates that match our needs will be contacted.
Be sure to add to your resume and pick the specific discipline into which your skill-set belongs.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunity employer.