Canadian Skilled Workforce (CSW) is looking for an Administrator in Calgary Alberta to work with our client Sancon Contracting Ltd. in the day to day activities of their Operations Business Unit and to assist in the Corporate office as well.
Location: Calgary Office is located at 5723 10th Street NE, Suite 214, Calgary Alberta.
Hours of Work: 8 hrs a day Monday to Friday- 8:30am to 5:00pm
The position would start as soon as possible.
Rate to be determined based on candidate’s skill set Range $26/hr to $29/hr.
The position will fulfill the roles and responsibilities as outlined below:
Responsibilities will be but not limited to;
- Assisting in daily office needs and managing our Company’s general activities
- Assist with Human Resources activities and needs
- Assist with Logistics of staff and equipment
- Assist with Account Receivable needs
- Preparing reports and update spreadsheets in both Finance and Human Resources departments
- Support the management of field equipment which may include; scheduling maintenance or calibration, tracking of allocation to project.
- Participate in public relation activities which could include seminars, industry shows or business functions.
- Demonstrate initiative to improve office infrastructure and corporate efficiency while promoting corporate growth and image.
The candidate must have the following skills to meet the requirements of this position;
- Enthusiastic, willingness to develop new skills and work as part of a multidiscipline team
- Post secondary education degree focused on Business Bachelor of Arts or equivalent.
- Ability to manage purchasing and material receiving.
- Ability to manage staff logistics regarding transportation and accommodations
- Must be proficient in the English in both oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a strong understanding of Microsoft office including advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial excel functions)
- Must be outgoing and promote positive professional attitude in the work place.
- Must have organizational and time management skills.
- Must have general office equipment skills with printers, copiers, phones.
- Experience with google drive would be an asset.
- Experience with accounting software (Quickbooks as an example)
- Understanding of financial activities
- Previous experience in the oil and gas industry would be an asset
Only those who are successful will be contacted, please refer to the posting number when applying. Please refer to the posting number when applying.
Thank you for your interest.