Canadian Skilled Workforce (CSW) is looking for an Office Administrator in our Calgary office for a term position to work with our client Sancon Contracting Ltd. in the day to day activities of their Operations Business Unit.
Location: Calgary Office is located at 5723 10th Street NE, Calgary.
Hours of Work: 8 hrs a day Monday to Friday- 8:30am to 5:00pm
(Two- 15minute breaks and ½ hr unpaid lunch)
The position is an entry level support position - term position which would start as soon as possible.
Salary to be determined based on candidate’s skill set.
Reporting to Directors. The Office Administrator will fulfill the roles and responsibilities as outlined below:
Responsibilities will be but not limited to;
- · Answer phone and direct calls
- · Greet all visitors upon arrival in a professional friendly manner.
- · Maintain office stationary supplies
- · Deal with office cleaning and building maintenance as needed.
- · Manage the purchase and stock of staff Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- · Manage the logistics of staff airline travel and accommodations
- · Support the management of field equipment which may include; scheduling maintenance or calibration, tracking of allocation to project.
- · Participate in public relation activities which could include seminars, industry shows or business functions.
- · Demonstrate initiative to improve office infrastructure and corporate efficiency while promoting corporate growth and image.
The candidate must have the following skills to meet the requirements of this position;
- Must be proficient in the English language both verbally and written.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office, including word and excel.
- Must be outgoing and promote positive professional attitude in the work place.
- Must have organizational and time management skills.
- Must have general office equipment skills with printers, copiers, phones.
- Experience with google drive would be an asset.
- Post secondary diploma in office administration would be an asset.
Only those who are successful will be contacted, please refer to the posting number when applying.
Thank you for your interest.